- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
2 ½ cups chicken broth(590 ml)
2 ½ cups heavy cream(590 ml)
1 lb penned pasta, uncooked (450 g)
2 cups Parmesan cheese(220 g)
2 cups mozzarella cheese(230 g)
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- In a pot, heat oil and add chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, then brown the chicken.
- Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
- Turn off heat and stir in 1 ½ cups (165 grams) of Parmesan cheese.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11×7 inch or 9×13 inch (28×18 cm or 33×23 cm) baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup (115 grams) of mozzarella cheese.
- Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella (115 grams) and ½ cup (55 grams) of Parmesan.
- Broil 10 – 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve warm and enjoy!