- 10 medium sized boiled and skin peeled Potatoes
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 2cups Panko bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut potatoes into big cubes or like wedges, as you desire.
- Mix well flour and salt in a bowl. Mix well bread crumbs, little salt and paprika, in other bowl and beat well the eggs in another bowl.
- Arrange these three bowls in order i.e plain flour bowl , beaten eggs bowl and bread crumbs bowl.
- Roll each Potato cube(nugget) in plain flour, coat it well, then dip into the eggs mixture and then roll into the bread crumbs to coat well. keep aside. Repeat for all other nuggets.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Shallow fry these potato nuggets for 2 to 3 minutes or until it turns golden color on both sides in medium flame. Do this in batches.
- Serve hot with Tomato sauce.