- 4 cups cooked white rice, cooled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry marsala4 cups cooked white rice, cooled
In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium heat then add the sausage to brown.
Cook the sausage breaking up into pieces until browned through, then add in the onion, both peppers, salt, oregano and garlic powder.
Cook for 5 minutes until the onion and peppers are softened then add the rice.
Stir to combine the rice with the sausage and vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Pour in the marsala wine, stir, then add the sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
Stir once more to combine and serve.